App doesn't run

My app don't work on android 2.2 (Galaxy tab)...
I'm able to build them... and i'm able install them and open the app in my galaxy tab. But after open it doesn't work! It's like my screen change function doesn't work..
Can anyone help me? I can send my code if needed...
Thanks

There is a known issue with Android device builds in build 268 in which images in subfolders are not loaded. You need to have all your images in the same folder as main.lua. We hope to fix this shortly.

That said, there might be an entirely different reason for what you're seeing.

Tim

All My images are in the same folder as my main.lua...

Is the problem the same for any project? Can you build and install one of the sample projects? What build of Corona are you using?

Tim

I Just uploaded the sample pool to my galaxy tab... and the problem is almost the same... the touch functions are not really working... When I touch the screen to try "toss" the ball... I just can't do it... And then after a while it crashes, just like my app.
I'm using Corona.2011.304.

Bruno

I also have a project that runs in the NexusOne simulator, but does not run on a NexusOne device.

I moved all of my lua classes to the same directory as main.lua, and it's now running on NexusOne just fine. Strange

Hum... but all my files, images and stuff are in the same directory as my main.lua... I have no subdirectories.

views:1486 update:2011/10/9 9:57:41
corona forums © 2003-2011