◉◉ Space HUD & GUI Pack For Only £10 ◉◉

Thinking of making space fighter game well here is HUD & GUI.comes with illustrator,pngs, or PSD files.
Just a quick video of the HUD moving into position
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-tB9Ak_Ze8&feature=youtu.be&hd=1
please don't redistribute,Swap or Give Away.
EMAIL
gamedivisionuk@yahoo.com
info@gamedivisionuk.co.uk

Send payment to my paypal once i received payment i'll send you the download link.
PAYPAL
kooee@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you

◉◉◉ Cartoon Weapons Only £10 ◉◉◉
◉◉◉ Super Stitch World Only £10 ◉◉◉
◉◉◉ Stitch,PatchWork GUI Pack Only £10 ◉◉◉

Cancel that I'm giving it away help yourself its free

DownLoad

WOW! PERFEEEEEEEEEEECT! Please tell me how to contribute something. I just do not feel like taking this for free. It is perfect for my game and the timing could not be more perfect since I am trying to replacing test graphics with the real thing.

Just a quick question: How do i open this file? I have a windows machine and when I try to unzip it it look like it is a MAC file and there is something like broken parts.ai? I can also see a .psd file that has all the graphic elements but a start background? I only have paint.net and GUMP.

Could you tell me how to get png versions?

THANK YOU!

Mo

broken parts are all the individual elements broken down AI is an illustrator format and PSD is photoshop,doesn't matter if it was zipped on mac should still be able to unzip it on pc.to get the pngs open in photoshop or illustrator then just make a new file drag each button to it and export it as a png job done

Thanks gamedivisionuk. i appreciate the response.

I did not have AI so I downloaded Inkscape and was able to see a sheet with all the elements. And as you said I can select each of them and export them as png. I can only see one set of each icon on that file but your example image above shows two set of each. I will assume this because there is one for the regular size and one for the @2x. Can I just use the one on the file as element@2x.png and then resize (-50%) and save as element.png?

Sorry for all the newbie questions and thank you so much for sharing these great graphics. Like I said, please let me know how I can contribute something. I mean it.

Mo.

ps: By the way I am in need of some extra buttons (like SFX and Settings) Could you let me know the font your are using?

sorry i think i made a mistake, here are the individual png files with the font just double click the font to install it

DownLoad

PERFECT!

Thank you so much.

Mo

views:1505 update:2011/10/7 11:17:15
corona forums © 2003-2011