Need a Promo/Demo Video for Your App?

So what can I do?

I can make a demo video for your application filmed in high quality HD, with music, your logo, etc.

That is $25 total, the video made as soon as possible and I send it to for you to post to YouTube, on your website, wherever you desire :)

If you would prefer that I post a video review of your app on my YouTube channel, it would be a total of $50, which includes me making the review and then posting the video to my YouTube channel. You may ask, why would you want to pay extra to have it on my channel? Well, I am a YouTube partner, with just over 1000 subscribers. I have upwards of half a million views, 647,919 to be exact.

I am also quite good with stop motion video. If you would prefer an advertisement out of the ordinary, like this example I made for Doodle Jump, I can do something like that for you. It would be a bit more expensive, $150.

If you are interested, send me an email at alexgrn7@gmail.com

Also, if you have a problem with the pricing, let me know and maybe we can work something out.

You can check out my YouTube channel here. I mainly have reviews of applications that you can look at for example, but I can assure you that I can make a demo video just as good if not better.

views:1594 update:2011/10/7 11:17:15
corona forums © 2003-2011