Please help - Touch Position

Hello I am having a serious problem with touch positions being offset whilst zoomed in.

The touch coordinates are really offset and making it very hard to drag an object whilst zoomed in.

The code i am using to zoom in is below (all objects including what i am trying to drag are included in localGroup) and i am using the standard drag code from the tutorials. I presume this is just a math issue and it needs to account for an offset when zoomed ?

transition.to(localGroup, {x = localGroup.x - dragTarget.x, y = localGroup.y - dragTarget.y, xScale = 2.0, yScale = 2.0, delay = 200})

how much objects are in localGroup

have u chked the fps plz chk i doubt its going very very down

in case u don't know how to see fps

http://developer.anscamobile.com/code/output-fps-and-texture-memory-usage-your-app

:)

Why would it matter how many objects are in the localGroup? The problem is the offset. I just don't know what the offset should be. It's running at 60fps…

as i had said that's only my doubt i had think fps is very low say for example 5-6 at the time of zooming but good that's only my doubt

:)

Anyone have any ideas on this?

My game is ready to be released barring this issue. Willing to pay a small fee for a fix.

Thank you

After all inserts on the localGroup, put this:

localGroup:setReferencePoint(display.CenterReferencePoint)

local x = 0
local y = 0

local a = display.newCircle(40,40,40)
a.x = 150
a.y = 150

local f = function (e)
        if e.phase == "moved" then
                e.target.parent.x = e.x
                e.target.parent.y = e.y
                x = e.x
                y = e.y
        end
end

local g = display.newGroup()
g:insert(a)
g:setReferencePoint(display.CenterReferencePoint)
a:addEventListener("touch", f)

transition.to(g, {x = g.x - x, y = g.y - y, xScale = 2.0, yScale = 2.0, delay = 200})

look at "contentToLocal" and "localToContent" in your display group and all your problems will be solved... :)

views:1642 update:2011/9/30 9:15:39
corona forums © 2003-2011