Should I reject my own binary?

Hoping someone may have some insight on this for me...

My paid game has been approved and selling fine, but last week I submitted a free version of the game to the app store. The day before yesterday it was rejected and Apple said because I had some "disabled" buttons that are only available in the full version. Cool, I took those out, did a fresh build and reuploaded the binary. It immediately went back to the "in review", and I thought it would be approved shortly. But it's been sitting like that ("in review") for almost 48 hours now.

So while twiddling my thumbs I started googling what else could go wrong when submitting a free game. And I realize I also have another blunder... I included the price of the full version within the free version. This, it seems, is also a no no, because Apple likes to localize the price. Apple did not mention this in the first rejection... only the disabled buttons.

So... I am no debating whether I should reject my own binary, fix the price issue and resubmit. I assume I will go to the end of the whole queue again?!? Instead of immediately back into review.

or

Should I wait for Apple to tell me to change the price, have the new version ready to send right away, and hopefully not have to sit in the queue again.

I have a large promo for the paid version happening next week, and would like the free one available as an option.

Anyone have any thoughts or experience with apps getting rejected?

Thanks!

Keith

views:1471 update:2011/9/29 19:21:19
corona forums © 2003-2011