No code signature found (ipad)

Hello,

I just recently just enrolled in the iOS developer program. I downloaded xcode 4 and sorted out all the provisioning profile and certificate jazz. Everything is working fine, when I make a new app it syncs fine with my ipad and I can test it on the ipad its self.

I then decided to look around for any game engines that I might enjoy developing on and came across Corona. Liking what I saw I immediately downloaded the trial. Next I opened up textwrangler and followed the guide and made a simple hello world. I wanted to see it running on the actual ipad so I went to -->FILE -->BUILD -->iOS and it produced the app file.

After this I loaded up xcode and went to -->WINDOW --> ORGANIZER --> APPLICATIONS then clicked the + button found the .app file and added it. It loaded everything but then i get an error which says "No code signature found".

I'm guessing this is because it was not built in xcode itself thus saying since i did not make it it wont let it run.

How can I fix this? I would very much like to develop with corona and test it on my actually hardware.

NVM I just got it

Turns out ive been selecting the wrong provision profile with in corona when i compile...

Figures I find the problem right after asking for help

Selecting the right provisioning profile IS pretty important ;)

Don't worry - a lot of people post questions then work out the answer almost immediately afterwards.

Peach :)

views:2327 update:2011/9/25 12:40:18
corona forums © 2003-2011