About The pro License

Hi!
Im not sure about get a corona sdk license because i don't know if the license includes the ios developer certificate for distribution or not.

Do you know it? Thanks ;)

Hi,

The Corona licence does not include the Apple iOS Developer Program, you still need to purchase that direct from Apple for $99.

Is that what you mean?

All Apple Provisioning and Certificates require the paid Apple Developer Program ($99 as mentioned above). Once you have your developer account, you can access the Apple Provisioning Portal and iTunes Connect to manage all of the relevant information.

With the Prov. portal, you will generate your certificate, create AppID's and Bundle ID's. add test devices, create provisioning profiles that you download to your Mac and put in a particular folder. Once you have that, Corona SDK Pro or Indie Mac can build iOS apps.

Then you use iTunes connect to provide all the information that iTunes needs to sell your app.

The Pro version also gets you the ability to build for android, and you will need to be registered with Google's developer program and setup similar but different information. But since I'm only an iOS indie developer I have little to no experience on the Android side (though if a magical free upgrade to Pro were to fall upon me, I'd certainly learn that side of the family...)

Thanks for the help! I understand it now. :)

views:1586 update:2011/9/25 12:40:18
corona forums © 2003-2011