Pregoball HD

Hi team,

In the next days I hope to have my first iPad game approved from Apple. Built on top of the great Simple Pool sample, Pregoball HD is a flick soccer game for 2 players. You pick your team color, check if it is your turn, and start to play. For this first version, you can play in “Free Mode” only, meaning you defining your own rules regarding time and score. Future updates will allow you to play by time or score.

More on the game at www.asouza.com/blog

By the way, I am planning to share some free codes. Let me know if you are interested.
Alex

Hey i'd love to be able to get this up on the Ansca blog. When it is approved can you make sure to post a direct link to your app on the iTunes App Store? Thanks!

Not bad, is there a video?

Hey Mike, thanks for the words. Being relatively new to Mac platform, any suggestions on how to do the video?

IShowU HD is something I use from time to time.

If you are interested in to check how to play the iPhone and Android version of Pregoball, take a look at this small presentation: Pregoball presentation

All versions, including the HD for the iPad, are still in Review. I hope they will be available soon. A few codes will be posted here.

Thanks,
Alex

views:1738 update:2011/9/25 3:38:56
corona forums © 2003-2011