Doodle Sheep

Started with Corona about 3 weeks ago and got two apps on the app store already. Doodle Sheep is one of them :)

Here's the App Store description:

Doodle Sheep is one of the most addictive and funniest games available on the iPhone and iPod.
Save the sheep from being sheared by the oncoming scissors by pressing the name of the colour of the scissors. It may not be as easy as it seems as the color names are not on top of the correct colors.
As you get further and further, your mind will get more and more boggled.
WARNING! This game is so addictive that you can forget going to work the next day because you'll be playing Doodle Sheep all night!
FEATURES:
- Increasing speed levels as your points increase!
- Save your highest score to show your friends!
- Colors switch around every time you think you have the hang of it!
COMING SOON:
- Worldwide Leader-board!
- Social Media Features!

Enjoy ;)
Ace

Thanks! I got all your apps, being non girly, I still think Dragons Keep is awesome lol. Don't tell anyone haha

Ace

Hi,
Congrats, glad that the game finally worked for you.

cheers,

Jayant C Varma

good to hear ace
ive been trying for 48 hours to get pass itunes connect finally done that now having to wait on application loader to see i have app ready for upload

started working on second app a complete remake of exp jet about 4 hours in not counting graphics and im about 1/2 way done with game play and 1/3 way done with complete app

if i keep pushing i think i can have it ready by the end of the week

i saw a sneak peek at this game while in development. Here it is to the app store approving it soon!

carlos

views:1803 update:2011/9/25 3:38:56
corona forums © 2003-2011