Ball Frenzy Available - Promo codes here!!!

Here are some promo codes for my first game Ball Frenzy

AF7TMEMW94EX
HT7XFJYPN6K3
73EMN4RFNETA
6RHM6FRF9W9N
X4HP9KWMYTWM

Would really appreciate if you could review the game if you use a promo code

Some more info on the game here:

http://www.ballfrenzy.com

Well done bud!

Thanks mate - it is great to get the first game out there! Hope everyone finds it as addictive as I do:)

Don't think all these promo codes have been used yet - if so let me know and I can throw out a few more.

i used the last one, thank you!

i liked the game (reached the final too)

a few times, even tough i touch the ball, no arrow shows up (after "your shot")

wouldn't it be fair if no goal is awarded when all balls get out of bounds? it would make the user more careful with their last shot

good luck!!!

AF7TMEMW94EX

Fantastic slick and super smooth play...gets to be great fun quite quickly.

Thanks tetu and Rob for the great feedback - I am pleased you enjoyed the game.

@tetu I will look at that issue with the arrow. Also with regards awarding points if both balls go off screen - good point. I will have a think about this. Really appreciate the feedback:)

I am really enjoying this and have probably done a couple of hours so far which is very unusual for me. The AI seems very good and sometimes it appears that if you pull off a great shot (3 or 4 balls knocked off) it returns the favour !

Hey cool Rob!! Funny you should say that it is unusual for you to play a game so long. No word of a lie - of all the games I have made ever (and this amounts to several hundred - mostly Flash), I have played this game the most and still play it while walking the dogs. There is something comforting about it:)

Anyway I am really pleased you enjoyed it and if everyone who downloads it gets a couple of hours enjoyment from it then I would be very pleased indeed. I have been playing it for about 3 months:)

I do have another game that I have nearly finished which is completely different type of game. More news to follow soon.

views:1603 update:2011/9/23 13:36:35
corona forums © 2003-2011