Error Goblin - Ready For Sale

Error Goblin is a simple app with a simple purpose, tell you what an error message actually means.

It isn't the main thing that we are working on, currently that is Tuucha, this was just a small project I started a while ago as a website that I figured I would use as a small distraction from my real work. So as yet another distraction I decided to make an iPhone app of it as well.

It has been "Waiting for Review" for over a week and then in the space of two hours it went from "In Review" to "Ready for Sale" so I'm very happy. I also have an updated version ready as well that I did in the week I was waiting.

Anyway, it will be on the App Store on the 11th September, no idea what time it will be though, I guess just midnight in individual territories? I will update this thread when it is out.

The link to the web version is here and some images of the iPhone version are here.

P.S. Does anyone know what will happen if I try to update the app before it is actually for sale? Do updates generally take the same amount of time or do they go through quicker?

Great app!

And it uses OpenFeint!

Thank you, as I say it is mainly just an experiment to see how the submission process works and yea the OpenFeint stuff is also just to see how that works.

The updated version is currently "Waiting for Review" but I have some screenshots of it here - https://www.dropbox.com/gallery/571145/1/ErrorGoblin?h=2dedcf

GrahamRanson

I did everything great, my status changed to (( pending contract )) but I have received email from Apple that my status changed to (( ready for sale )) but in my Apple account still (( pending contract )) so what is the problem ??

my ((Contracts, Tax, and Banking)) are :

- Contact Info : in second part that is my company information , I did not fill them out because I do not have company , and I have to fill them hot, how can I solve this problem , or I am fine ?
the bottom for it is ( set it up )

- Bank Info - I filled it out, and the button for it is (( view )) that mean I am okay with this section .

- Tax Info : I did not fill them out, because I do not have company also .

I am international student , live in USA , so do I have to do anything, or waiting my game to be in Apple store ?

Note : this section under first part witch is ((Contracts In Process)) , not in ((Contracts In Effect

))

my game cost : 99 cents ,

if I do have to fill what I did not fill out, would you please explain it to me ?

Hey, sorry I'm not entirely sure why our stuff is still pending. It has been a long time since I filled out all the info so can't really remember what you have to fill in. Plus I'm in the UK and have a registered company so it would be different for me anyway.

I would say that your contact info would be something that was needed, maybe just fill it in with your personal details? Sorry I'm not really sure.

I am not sure what tax info you would have to fill out for the USA either.

Tax info , for companies , so I do not know what do I have to fill out ,

thank u ,

hey guys any idea ?

views:1713 update:2011/9/23 8:53:55
corona forums © 2003-2011