Announcing Continuing Education Tracker

Our new app (not a game) made with Corona is in the final stages of development and will be coming soon so thought I'd share with everyone here. The app helps professionals who need to take continuing education courses track their information and progress throughout the year.

Continuing Education Tracker app screenshot

Visit our website to learn more:
Continuing Education Tracker

@afonseca,
that looks good. WOW!!!

cheers,

?:)

@jayantv,

We're down the final stretch now so pretty excited. We're using quite a bit of Corona UI in the app so this should be a good showcase for Ansca as well.

Thanks!

Okay, quick update. We submitted to iTunes late last night, or very early this morning I suppose.. So let's keep our fingers crossed and we should be out in the app store any day now with our first Corona powered app. :)

The interface looks lovely, great use of Corona UI.

Thanks jhocking, we put alot of attention to detail in the UI and overall screen flow/experience which we hope our users will appreciate. Still awaiting approval from Apple as this is our first iOS app and will post here when we're live in the AppStore.

I'm very excited to announce we are now live in the Apple App Store! Please check it out and let me know what you think:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/continuing-education-tracker/id438398910?mt=8

Android version coming soon I hope. :)

Thanks!

views:1477 update:2011/9/23 8:53:55
corona forums © 2003-2011