Can I (or one of you) build a travel guide in Corona?

I have a requirement to build a travel guide app for ipad and iphone.

The app will have pages of information, image galleries, videos (inbuilt) and use the some of the phone features such as Geo location tagging, dial number, view website, send email.

Can this be done with corona?

Thanks

I don't know about dial number, but other than a couple specific features like that, sure.

Dial number might even be possible with an embedded web popup... I'm not sure if it would work, but since phone numbers are automatically detected by mobile safari and are linked to the 'Phone' app, it just might...

"Can this be done with corona?"

Yes, all of that can be done in Corona for iPad/iPhone.

Perfectly suited to such an app, I'd say.

Is there any experienced UK based corona developer which could on the build. I can send wireframes and spec doc.

I would do all the GUI design and page layouts... I just need a trust worthy developer to work with...

(I know everyone says this but) There is further work in it as we have a few other requirements too.

email info [at] debugdesign [dot] com

Yes all that is possible. While some of the UI for Corona is still catching up, there's enough to work with. As for me, I am curious to see when Ansca will merge more of the native functions in the future.

views:1560 update:2011/9/21 9:18:04
corona forums © 2003-2011